I’ve seen this post making the rounds in the fit-blogging community, so I thought I’d
cop out of an actual posttry it out! Would you rather….
- Run in the freezing temps or heat and humidity? — Heat and Humidity! The cold air hurts my lungs. In a perfect world, I’d live in an area where it was fall 365 days a year, though 🙂
- Have washboard abs or flat abs? — Flat abs, please! A little definition is nice, but I wouldn’t want too much.
- Dr. Oz or The Doctors? — I don’t really know, but I think I’m going to have to go with The Doctors. I used to be a huge fan of Dr. Oz until I recently learned that most of his “advice” isn’t too scientific lately. I’m all for alternative forms of medicine, but I’ve heard his endorsements and advice are too closely related, if you know what I mean. I’ll need to do a bit more research, but for now I’m taking Dr. Oz’s advice with a grain of salt.
- Cardio or Strength? — Oh, come on! I can’t choose! I guess I’ll choose cardio since I love running so much, but this is unfair 🙂
- Cravings, Protein or Carbs? — Carbs! Sweet, delicious carbs.
- Jillian or Bob? Definitely Bob. I actually have and enjoy both of their workout DVD’s, but Bob’s are more my style. It’s a tough choice, but how could I resist this:
- Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream? Fro-yo for the win. I’m just loving these self-serve places with various toppings.
- To train: Upper body or lower body? I prefer upper body. Lunges are the devil. But I do them!
- Protein powder or food with protein? Obviously, food! But a good, healthy protein powder with whole ingredients is nice as well.
- Lunges or squats? I could squat all day long, but I hate lunges.
- Sweet or salty? I love salt. I’m a salt fiend.
- Workout attire: Cute or Comfy? Why not both? But I guess I’ll choose comfy, as I actually can’t afford to buy the cutest stuff out there. Lululemon, I adore you, but you cost too much. I could never justify spending $80+ on a pair of pants that I’m going to sweat in. This is where Marshall’s comes in handy. I find really cute, quality stuff there for cheap.
- Body Pump or Heavy Lifting? Heavy lifting, mainly because I’ve never taken a Body Pump class. But I’d love to try!
- Yoga or Pilates? I like both, but I’m more of a yogi, so Yoga!
- Nike or Adidas? I’ve been both in the past. I ran my first half-marathon in Adidas, and then my next pair of running shoes were black and pink Adizeros, I liked them ok, but then I got the Nike Free Runs, which I love running in, although I’ve recently semi-retired them for my Brooks Pure Flows.
- Running outdoors or on the treadmill? Obviously, outdoors is ideal. However, the treadmill is invaluable when it comes to speedwork. I’m terrible at keeping up my pace on my own.
- Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s? Well, considering my town has neither…. haha. Trader Joe’s though. I’ve been to both, and Whole Foods, while awesome, is very expensive.
- Summer or Winter Olympics? 100% Summer. Winter Olympics is pretty boring to me, other than hockey.
- Wine or Beer? I am a beer girl! But I love champagne as well.
- Steamed or Roasted veggies? Roasted, obviously. Steamed veggies are alright, but roasting brings out a great flavor.
Question of the Day: Tell me some of your picks!