I’ve seen a few bloggers posting their Christmas wish lists, and it seemed like a fun thing to do! I have a Pinterest Board where I pin things that I come across them, but this reminds me of Oprah’s Favorite Things, except I don’t actually have any of these things, and there will be less screaming.
- Harry and David’s Triple Treat Fruit Classic: Oh, those pears! Plus, who doesn’t love fruit? I know I do!
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13: I’ve recently learned that I need more stability in a running shoe than I thought.
- Mizuno Breath Thermo Fleece Glove: I need gloves in even the highest of cool temperatures. My hands get so cold! These sound perfect for me.
- Mizuno Wave Alchemy 12: Supportive and lightweight!? Sign me up.
- Race Medal/Bib Display: Love this! Most of these don’t have a space for the bibs, too.
- Reebok Crossfit 1/4 zip warm up jacket: Love, love, love this jacket!! I love how the thumb holes are separate from the top layer of the jacket. TOO cute!
- Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS watch: Love that they made this less-complicated (and cheaper) version of their Forerunner!
Question of the Day:
What’s on your Christmas wish list?